- Reference JO-1812-201
- Job type Permanent
- Location Portmouth
- Salary £17 - £23 Per Hour
- Specialism Nursing Home
OneCall24 specialises in recruiting and supplying highly qualified, experienced medical professionals for permanent, contract and temporary positions in the NHS and private healthcare organisations in the UK.
We are actively working with a number of different privately run Nursing Homes across Portsmouth and are seeking highly experienced and qualified RN's to undergo a full time, permanent position ASAP.
We are looking for kind, friendly, talented and caring candidates to join and enhance our team of hard working, passionate and friendly team.
We are currently looking to recruit across day shifts and night shifts across all shift patterns covering weekdays and weekends.
The role of a Nurse is vitally important and fundamental in the principles of delivering the highest quality of clinical care to our residents.
· Current NMC registration
· Competency in Medication Administration
· At least two years' experience post qualifying
· Experience in the Care of the Elderly
· Able to assess needs of the residents for care
· Maintain and update care plans
· Documentation – able to document care in care notes with a good standard of English language
· Adhere to policies and procedures in the organisation, NMC and CQC.
· Confident in taking charge of your shift and in supervising staff
· You need to be kind, caring and patient with a reassuring and positive attitude.
· You need to be equally happy to work as part of our team and on your own initiative.
· You will need to have an interest in working with our client group of elderly frail residents with dementia.
· You will need to share our values of protecting dignity, promoting well-being and working in a person-centred manner at all times.
What we can offer you:
· A very competitive rate of pay plus excellent enhancements for overtime.
· Comprehensive induction training to high industry standards.
· Opportunity to undertake further development and leadership training.
· On the job support plus ongoing training and development
· Cash reward for introducing friends or family to work for us.
· A beautiful and pleasant working environment.
If you are honest, friendly and well organised with excellent communication skills, then we would like to hear from you.