- Reference JO-1812-184
- Job type Permanent
- Location Lincolnshire
- Salary £16000 - £21000 Per Annum
- Specialism HCA
We are currently looking to recruit across day shifts and night shifts across all shift patterns covering weekdays and weekends.
The role of a HCA is vitally important and fundamental in the principles of delivering the highest quality of clinical care to our residents.
- Competency in Medication Administration
- At least one years experience
- Experience in the Care of the Elderly
- Able to assess needs of the residents for care
- Adhere to policies and procedures in the organisatio, CQC.
- You need to be kind, caring and patient with a reassuring and positive attitude.
- You need to be equally happy to work as part of our team and on your own initiative.
- You will need to have an interest in working with our client group of elderly frail residents with dementia.
- You will need to share our values of protecting dignity, promoting wellbeing and working in a person-centred manner at all times.
What we can offer you:
- A very competitive rate of pay plus excellent enhancements for overtime.
- Comprehensive induction training to high industry standards.
- Opportunity to undertake further development and leadership training.
- On the job support plus ongoing training and development
- Cash reward for introducing friends or family to work for us.
- The benefits of working for a small business where your contribution is truly valued.
- A beautiful and pleasant working environment.
If you are honest, friendly and well organised with excellent communication skills, then we would like to hear from you.