- Reference JO-1909-429
- Job type Temp
- Location Coventry
- Salary £18 - £25 Per Hour
- Specialism RGN
The Company: OneCall24 is a temporary staffing solution for various Care & Nursing homes across the Warwickshire region. We are currently inundated with shifts for Registered Nurse (General & Mental Health) in the following areas around Coventry and can provide full-time or part-time working hours, days and nights on a temporary and flexible basis. Our registration procedure is completely free of charge, there are no fees to pay at all. We pay on a weekly basis and candidates are provided with a free of charge uniform.
- Leamington Spa
The Role: Reporting to the Senior Nurse / Clinical Lead, you will be responsible for assessing, planning and delivering high standards of nursing care and to work as part of a team – supervising and directing junior staff when directed.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Home Manager and providing leadership to the care team
- Ensuring that residents receive an excellent standard of care
- Demonstrating effective communication skills with residents, their families and friends; providing information and advice where appropriate.
- Undertake, in partnership with the resident where ever possible, the assessment of their care needs.
- Administering medication to residents
- Producing individual care plans
- Adhering to all policies and procedures, including but not limited to Safeguarding, Incident Reporting, Risk Assessment and Care Plans
The Candidate: The ideal candidate for the Registered Nurse position will have at least 1 years' previous experience in a similar role and have fluent English communication skills. You must also obtain a valid NMC pin/ registration.
Essential Candidate Criteria
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience in a similar role
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Excellent English communication skills
- Valid NMC pin/ registration
Desirable Candidate Criteria
- Driving license with access to own vehicle