- Reference JO-2002-2692
- Job type Temp
- Location Exmouth
- Salary £10 - £16.5 Per Hour
- Specialism Care Home
Job Title: Support Workers – Nursing & Care Homes (HCA, NA, SW, CSW)
Salary: £10 – £16.50 per hour
Contract: Full Time & Part time Agency/Bank
Contact: Devon team at 01752 393295
Onecall24 is a leading healthcare staffing solution, providing highly qualified, experienced medical professionals to both the NHS and Private sector for permanent, contract and temporary positions, specialising in nursing and residential homes across the UK, providing a true 24hr service.
We are currently recruiting Support workers in the Exmouth area, for a number of nursing and residential homes and units to fulfil ongoing assignments for Days, Nights and weekend duties.
As a Support worker (SW) working for Onecall24, you will be responsible for the below duties:
• Promoting an environment that encourages the patient to feel safe and Comfortable
• Monitoring patients
• Keeping up with patients personal hygiene and wellbeing
• Ensuring patients are properly fed and hydrated
• Assisting Mental health nurses in clinical duties
• Communicating and supporting the patients relatives and carers
Onecall24 – Benefits
• Weekly & daily pay available.
• Highly competitive rates.
• Loyalty Rewards Scheme – Thousands of discounts & benefits at your disposal.
• Our app – Accept assignments, update your availability, receive shift
• Notifications, and signing off your timesheets are just some of our excellent features.
• Training available to enhance and upgrade your skills to senior positions.
• Easy, fast and hassle-free registration process.
• Completely free to register.
• IC scheme, guaranteeing paid hours per week without working
• Advanced bookings so you can plan and build shifts around your schedule
• Flexible hours – Choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments.
• Dedicated consultant, providing a true 24 hours service.
• Referral scheme, introduce your friends and we'll pay you!
Onecall24 – Requirements
• 6 months experience in the last 2 years
• Eligibility to work in the UK