Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £19.50 – £15.00 per hour
Employment Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temp
OneCall24 is a leading healthcare staffing solution. We provide highly qualified and experienced healthcare professionals within the NHS and Private Care Sector. We offer Temporary and Permanent positions. OneCall24 specialises in Nursing and Residential Homes all over the UK. We take pride in providing a true 24-hour, 7 days a week service.
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants in Nottinghamshire. We have multiple vacancies to fill for ongoing positions within Nursing and Residential Homes, Supported Living care settings and other Care Assistant roles in Mental Health and Learning Disability sectors. The types of shifts vary between day, night, and weekends.
· Eligibility to work in the UK
· Must have 6 months experience in the past two years in UK
· Comfortable to work in Care Settings
· Ideally be comfortable in using a Hoist
· Monitoring Health Conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations, and weight
· Moving and handling of those receiving care and assisting them around if needed
· Providing personal care, this can include washing and personal hygiene
· Serving meals and assisting with feeding
· Showing compassion to ensure those receiving care are as comfortable as possible
· No cost to register
· Easy application process
· Competitive rates (PAYE, UMB and LTD)
· Flexible hours – days, nights, weekends. Whatever suits your lifestyle.
· Dedicated consultant and team to look after you 24/7
· Committed Candidate Scheme – See if you are eligible to be on our Guaranteed hours contract
· Weekly pay
· Advance same day payments available
· Loyalty Scheme – Discounts and benefits on an app available
· Onecall24 App – See all your assignments, confirm your bookings, and add availability
· Paperless timesheets on the app for majority clients – no fussing around and losing timesheets
· Referral fee – bonus available for recommending us more eligible care staff
· Training available to enhance knowledge and become a Senior Healthcare Assistant
· Training available to work within different Care Settings
If you think you are the right person for this role and would like to learn more, please apply or contact Nottinghamshire@onecall24.co.uk with the subject line being “Healthcare Assistant Application”.