Search current vacancies
HOW WE WORK WITH PRISONS
At OneCall24, we work with the highest calibre of staff to pair them with vacancies in all categories of prisons (Cat A to Cat D), immigration removal centres and secure training centres. Depending on your location, shift requirements and skillset, we can provide you with flexible vacancies or last-minute, emergency ad hoc roles.
Our recruitment process within the prison sector:
- Grades Supplied: RGN / RMN / HCA / Pharmacy Tech / Prescribers / Paramedics.
- Settings: Prisons / Immigration centres / Secure training centres.
- Units: Primary care / Substance Misuse / Mental health / Constant Watch.
- Vetting: NOMS (Cat B, C & D) / CTC Cat A / CTC IRC / YJB / Valid DBS.
- Experience: All nursing staff have a minimum of one year’s relevant UK experience.
- Service: A true 24-hour service provided by office based, experienced consultants.
WHAT TO EXPECT WORKING WITH US
Working with us
Our Core Values
The Clients we work with
Refer a Friend
Progress your career with us
Testimonials and Feedback
Discover other sectors we work in:
Register your details to receive personalised support from our experienced healthcare recruitment
consultants and begin your career with us today.
Our ‘MySirenum’ app allows you to respond to job offers, view your bookings and let us know your availability, all from the convenience of your mobile phone.