Healthcare Support Worker
Location – Exeter, Devon
Pay – £12 up to £22 per hour
· £50 signing on bonus paid to all workers within your first weekly pay. £50 recommend a friend bonus, paid to all Onecall24 Healthcare employees for all workers recommended to Onecall24 Healthcare, once they have completed their first week.
Shift – 8am to 8 pm (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday) (7 Waking nights – 12 hour shifts)
Start Date – December 2021
We have a fantastic opportunity that require Healthcare Support Workers with complex care experience.
Through working as part of a team, you will have the full support of your local Nurse Manager, as well as your wider team of colleagues on a day to day basis. All applicants have a great opportunity to join a team that really wants to make a positive difference in people lives.
We are passionate about delivering the best quality nursing led care and we are looking for like-minded professional who have great customer service skills, a passion to succeed and a proven track record of experience within this specialist area of healthcare at home.
All of our Healthcare Support Workers need to have:
· Previous experience of complex care for children and /or adults.
· Right to live and work in the UK
· Referees from previous employment
Benefits for our employees include:
At OneCall24 Healthcare, we pride ourselves on being person centred in every aspect of care that we deliver. We are passionate about what we do which is why we dedicate extensive hours in clinical planning and person-centred training for our staff, making sure each and every one of our customers, is provided with the best outcome-based care possible.
Our nurse led clinical service uses the latest innovations in technology. Our care management system offers our customers, their families and loved one’s complete transparency around the quality of care that is being received. You will be joining a team of nurses that support each other and share a true passion for excellence.
· Excellent rates of pay with night and weekend enhancements plus special bank holiday rates.
· Paid weekly, on time and accurately.
· Free DBS.
· Out of hours on call support centre
· Ongoing CPD and Development opportunities.
Please contact us today to begin your application, or call 03333 22 11 22 and choose option 3, quoting Complex Care Devon, to speak with one of our team today!
Onecall24 Healthcare is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate in any way against anyone.