Job Title: Registered General Nurse
Location: Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire
Salary: £18.32 – £30 per hour
Employment Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temp
OneCall24 is a leading healthcare staffing solution. We provide highly qualified and experienced healthcare professionals within the NHS and Private Care Sector. We offer Temporary and Permanent positions. OneCall24 specialises in Nursing and Residential Homes all over the UK. We take pride in providing a true 24-hour, 7 days a week service.
We are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses in the Staffordshire area. We have multiple vacancies to fill for ongoing positions within Nursing and Residential Homes, Supported Living care settings and other Care Assistant roles in Mental Health and Learning Disability sectors. The types of shifts vary between day, night, and weekends.
· Eligibility to work in the UK
· Must have 6 months experience in the past two years in UK
· Comfortable to work in Care Settings
· Ideally be comfortable in using a Hoist
• Promoting an environment that encourages the patient to feel safe and comfortable.
• Monitoring patients.
• Keeping up with patient's personal hygiene and wellbeing.
• Ensuring patients are properly fed and hydrated.
• Assisting Mental Health Nurses in clinical duties,
• Communicating and supporting the patient's relatives and carers.
· No cost to register
· Easy application process
· Competitive rates (PAYE, UMB and LTD)
· Flexible hours – days, nights, weekends. Whatever suits your lifestyle.
· Dedicated consultant and team to look after you 24/7
· Committed Candidate Scheme – See if you are eligible to be on our Guaranteed hours contract
· Weekly pay
· Advance same day payments available
· Loyalty Scheme – Discounts and benefits on an app available
· Onecall24 App – See all your assignments, confirm your bookings, and add availability
· Paperless timesheets on the app for majority clients – no fussing around and losing timesheets
· Referral fee – bonus available for recommending us more eligible care staff
· Training available to enhance knowledge
· Training available to work within different Care Settings
If you think you are the right person for this role and would like to learn more, please apply or contact Staffordshire@onecall24.co.uk with the subject line being “Registered General Nurse Application”.